Bono Basket - Natural
The Bono Basket is weaved with thick braided jute - giving it a raw, earthen quality. A utilitarian take on the classic basket, the Bono basket will be your new go-to for hiding the kids (or fur babies) toys. Use it in the bathroom to hold guest towels, in the living room to hold extra blankets, or even as a laundry basket. This classic basket will be the new organizational essential to your household. Add your own flair to tie in with your decor - wrap a colorful scarf around the handle or add some tassels.
Each product is designed and curated by Korissa and sustainably handmade by Fair Trade artisans in Bangladesh.
Why we love Korissa
Founded by two mothers in New York City and created to inspire consumers to shop consciously, we knew Korissa was a brand we needed to partner with! They care about creating responsibly sourced (socially and environmentally!), quality handcrafted items. We are proud to work with them in supporting artisans in low-income communities by offering their unique and amazing handcrafted products. Korissa ensures their artisans receive fair wages, education, and healthcare - creating new possibilities in these communities.
Dimensions & More Details
- Size: Approximately (M) 11”tall x 16”round / (S) 10”tall x 13”round
- Material: Braided Jute
- Color: Natural
How to Care for This Item
- Dust or vacuum your basket on a regular basis, wiping with a damp cloth if necessary.
- Do not rub stains or spills from your basket as this may spread the stain and loosen the fibers.
- Be sure to dry properly after water damage.
- Be sure to keep out of direct sunlight, or color can change and fade.
Due to the handcrafted nature, slight variation will occur in design, color and size.