Petite Patty - Black
We dig pioneering women, that why we love this adorable little clutched named after professional golfer & founding member of the LPGA, Patty Berg. The Petite Patty convertible clutch fits just your most essential items, while packing major style. Gorgeous vegan leather paired with a contrast interior made from recycled bottles means that you are not just buying a timeless handbag perfect for any occasion, but you are helping to reduce the plastic burden on the planet. Fully convertible from wristlet, to cross-body, to clutch this little bag can be by your side no matter what - perfect for a classy evening on the town, your next music festival, or jet-setting around the world.
Why we love Kiko Leather
Founded in Los Angeles by brothers who are descended from a long line of leather crafters. They gathered the finest materials, and emplored the most skilled methods to bring you a line of leather goods that is designed to stand the test of time. Featuring clean, simple designs, they craft durable, quality pieces with a timeless look - ensuring that you can step out of fast-fashion and into investment pieces that can be cherished for generations.
- Three removable straps which allows you to wear it as a wristlet, crossbody, over the shoulder, belt bag, or clutch.
- Twist clasp to help keep your items secure.
- Built in card slots.
- YKK zippers
Dimensions & Materials
- Exterior made with high quality Vegan Leather (PU) that is scratch & water resistant.
- Interior lining made with recycled plastic bottles (rPET).
- Size: L 7.5" x H 5" x D 2.5"
- Weight: 1 lb